The Japan Shopping Tourism Organization (JSTO) would like to invite Japan Today readers to save on some of the best clothing brands at the last major sale of the summer season held in Ginza, Tokyo.
If you show the "special coupon screen" to the staff you will get the 10%off and the more!
Check the campaign site right now, The last Special sale of this summer in Japan take the japanize fashion "Cool & cute" back to the home!
August 22 (Friday) 11:00 to 21:00 (Last entry at 20:00)
August 23 (Saturday) 11:00 to 20:00 (Last entry at 19:30)
August 24(Sun) 11:00 to 17:00 (Last entry at 16:30)
Location：12th floor Cattleya Salon Diamond Hall Yurakucho Tokyo Kotsu Kaikan
Access:JR Yamanote Line, Keihin Tohoku Line: Yurakucho Station (Kyobashi opening and central opening - Ginza side) 1 minute walk.
For more details Contact : email@example.com
· Admission will be closed 30 minutes before shops close. (one hour before on 8/22 (Fri)).
· There is a case to be handed out numbered tickets or entry restrictions due to store situation.
· Please use the public transport for visiting.
· Please note that we can not accept repayment, returned goods, the exchange of the sale product.
○ Credit card, VISA · MASTER · JCB · DINERS · AMEX are available.
○ UnionPay card is also available.
○ Gold notes (except for some), such as gift card and certificates, electronic money of Suica · Edy, etc., and debit cards are not available.
○ Payment by the points of each shop is not available.
○ I am sorry it cannot use the tax-free.